Friday, June 1, 2007

it's all coming at ya!

This one was for my B.F.A. thesis show. It was a whole room filled with milk carton paper. I had to do a lot of bending and a lot of hanging. This is just one aspect of the installation where there was more colors.

The title of the installation was My Struggle. I had to be in that room for a long period of time, so it really felt like a prison. The other title that I gave this installation project was "the milk carton room". I hope to do this sort of thing again because there was so much potential to this.







2 comments:

Adam said...

Was this the one that I heard about being put up in one of the display rooms at EWU some time back? I never got to see it...I had already graduated, I think...

Jake said...

yeah it is! it's a huge one at that.